STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Six Word Saturday


hanging onto sanity by a thread


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



25 comments:

restlessjo said...

I hope it's strong cotton, Cate! Take care.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

As long as the thread doesn't break, you'll be fine?

retired not tired said...

Don't tie yourself up in knots!

Unknown said...

You're strong willed, I'll give you that! when I'm that close of the edge I just let go - sanity always finds me again, no matter how fast and far I run from it!

Have a beautiful weekend, Cate!

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

Keep hanging! I hope it's a good, strong thread.

Dana said...

I've been there many times, too. Keep hanging on!

Hilary said...

sanity - harder to hold on to then you think...

soulbrush said...

Don't say that, it makes me worry. email me any time to vent, release, chat or just talk! jossross@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

A thread is sometimes all you need to create a masterpiece...hold on.

Lovable Derek said...

I sincerely hope that it's a strong thread.....
Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there; never let go.

Anonymous said...

Though sanity can be over appreciated - we need a bit of madness in our lives to be able to cope - your words sounds like a call for help. Hang on, hang in there *hugs*

Unknown said...

Just found out about this little writing game, so I played with a little help from Tard the Cat.

JosephAlsarraf said...

Cool, so am I! : )

21 Wits said...

Hang on Cate! You only need one thread...!!! Trust me.....!

Brenda Youngerman said...

Here's hoping the thread doesn't break

Kate said...

I'm with Soulbrush. I worry that all is not well in your world. ON heh other hand, I sometimes wonder how many of us have a clue about sanity anyway.

Linda said...

Oh Cate...some days I feel exactly the same way! :) I hope things turn around for you soon.

Hang tight!

Mlissabeth said...

Hang on, Sunday's comin'!

Mlissabeth said...

Hang on, Sunday's comin'!

Anonymous said...

Six Words...
Unconditional love is the greatest force.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

That sounds ominous!

Prayer is a strong thread.:)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

P.S. I'm bad and wicked - mine is really a Sunday post this time. But as I never get to see anyone else's until my Sunday, I crave your indulgence this once.

Michelle said...

I'd recently looked inside my purse and wondered if my sanity was related to how crazy my purse was becoming....I should really clear it out of the papers, books, spoons, and the kitchen sink.

John said...

Sanity? What is this "sanity" thing?