STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, March 22, 2013

I should...

I should...

  • tell you my return trip from Canada went much smoother than the trip there, thanks for the good thoughts
  • practice my word of the year
  • post more regularly
  • floss daily
  • order the part to fix my vacuum cleaner (not a euphemism)
  • meditate
  • write my book
  • develop super-powers that will enable me to fix my husband's job issues
  • leave more comments
  • share the story of creepy twin-kitty
  • go to the gym
  • manage my time more efficiently
  • find my balls backbone and Destination Resignation this soul-sucking contract
...take better care of myself.

image from PINTEREST where it says  source A Girl Gone Mad

6 comments:

C. Beth said...

<3 <3 Hoping things ease up for you & for Joe soon.

"not a euphemism"--ha!

Gail said...

May all your wishes come true.

Unknown said...

Sending you all sorts of luck on the job front. xoxo

John said...

I need to hear about creepy twin kitty.

And if you're fixing job issues with your superpowers, mind swinging by?

Anything vacuum related is a euphemism, whether the person uttering the phrase admits it or not.

Meditation . . . yes, that. I've been lacking.

soulbrush said...

Couldn't find your email or addie. Darn! Hope things have settled and resolved somewhat. Please email me with some updates, thinking of you.

TMC said...

Thank you very much for sharing this picture of a cat. I wouldn't've known it was a cat had it not said "cat" right on there.

I agree, we need to leave more comments. I'm still getting used to my new Old Reader and I'm afraid I've used the Mark As Read button a bit too liberally.