STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Six Word Saturday


all i want is to write



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).





19 comments:

Becca said...

It might take more than 6 words to manage that ;)

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

I hope you manage to get more writing time this week.

Anonymous said...

I feel like that every day :)

Alyson said...

well .... 6 words are a start!!!
hope you have a good week Cate - let us know how many words you manage! x

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I know all about writing fever!

soulbrush said...

Do it, go girl go!

Amanda said...

Me too...six word sentences have been it for about a month. Soon, really soon, we'll both be back at it.

betty said...

That's great Cate that you have that creativity going that you want to write! Now I hope time is there for you to be able to do so!

betty

restlessjo said...

And write, and write some more...

Linda said...

Go for it girl! Do what your heart desires to do!

Happy Saturday Cate!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Claudia said...

Cate,

If you have the time, have a good, productive time writing. If you don't, hope you find the time in your busy day. Happy weekend!

Kathe W. said...

Feed your soul....write away!

Mlissabeth said...

I know how important it is to take that time.

Susan @ Reading World said...

Write away! It's great when you feel it!

Anonymous said...

I put this post twice. Once on last weeks linky and once on this weeks. I am such a ditz. So sorry.

C. Beth said...

Hope the writing/editing scale balances more in your (writing) favor soon....

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

One of the reason I changed my blog name was so I could feel comfortable writing without it being shared thru others FB so I say write away Cate write away!!
New blog name same Janice :]

Glenda Mills said...

Glenda - Radiant Light Bursts Through Stormy Darkness...(After Storm Sandy 2012)
www.glendamills.com

Thanks Cate for letting me be a part of Six Word Saturday!

Janie said...

I love writing prompts like these! Thank you!