STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Six Word Saturday


my new job starts this Tuesday
It's a freelance thing that grew out of my last contract and will provide some steady monthly income. I'm not really sure about the day-to-day duties yet so wish me luck and happiness!


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).






25 comments:

Unknown said...

very excited for you - best of luck

Toriz said...

New job? That's awesome; good luck!

Toriz said...

P.S. I did visit both people before me, but couldn't comment. :(

Alyson said...

woooooo! good news!
wishing you all the very best - sure you'll be great! :)
and have a lovely weekend

Elaine said...

How exciting! Best wishes and good luck from me.

Amanda said...

Yeah for the new job...very awesome.

Unknown said...

luck and happiness.... you'll be great!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

An new job ... how exciting for you. Good Luck, I hope you will love it.

Andrea @ From The Sol

21 Wits said...

Congrats on your new adventure! No worries, you'll rock. How could you not!

Paula Wanken said...

Indeed!! Wishing you all kinds of good luck and happiness!! <3

C. Beth said...

Yay!! Proud of you!

Linda said...

Yay! Congrats on your new job Cate! I do wish you luck and happiness indeed!

Happy Saturday!

Linda

TMC said...

yay! That's awesome!

tonyamaries said...

That is great news! Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

All the very best to you!
McGuffy's Reader

JosephAlsarraf said...

Good job congratulations!


The world is almost yours! : )

daphnepurpus said...

That is exciting! Best of luck!

The Write Girl said...

A new job sounds exciting. Best of luck to you!!

Claudia said...

Congrats! Good luck :)

Jamie said...

This is my first time participating in 6WS and I am so excited! My Saturdays are usually worth sharing but by the end of the day I have no energy to share! I can handle this! Thanks for hosting!

soulbrush said...

Wow, I wish you luck and pleasure and money! LOL.
Visit my blog for an interview of me...LOL what fun!

Kathe W. said...

Good for you! A new job is always a bit nerve wracking-but you will do great!

Unknown said...

Cate - I left you an award... come on by!

nrhatch said...

Good luck with your NEW job!

(Hey . . . that's 6 words!) ;)

Unknown said...

Found you through Brenda Youngerman. Good luck on your new job. Hopefully you'll blog about it, curious to know how turning a freelance job into a 9-5 one changes it.

Following you :)