STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Six Word Saturday


failing at blogging but winning elsewhere



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).






25 comments:

Elaine said...

Hooray for the wins!

Judith said...

This week's 6WS was the perfect venue for the big bug-a-boo in my life. As always, please accept my thanks for this terrific opportunity!

Judith Atwood said...

I didn't get my URL down before I hit Publish.

http://diabeticredemption.com

Bruno Laliberté said...

Can't win them all, apparently...
:)~
HUGZ

Amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Sometimes blogging isn't everything...especially if you are winning some where else. :)

Lizze said...

Good morning Cate!

I ended up doing two posts for this week's SWS:

First, this is what ended up being a poem-of-sorts about Six Word Saturday and how to play.
My Six Word Saturday Poem

And this is my actual Six Word Saturday entry for the week.
Six Word Saturday #14: April 14, 2012

I hope y'all enjoy! :-)

Unknown said...

I love that you are looking at the positives... and in the grand scheme or things blogging should not be a priority!

21 Wits said...

Gosh, I sure know the feeling! Easter Sunday (family and going to the lake) didn't help my being behind blogging either! My routine has been busted so much lately! But in the end, it's always easy to play catch up, cuz we all get busy with life and work and everything else....! I hope all is super rocking with you Cate!

Kathe W. said...

If you are winning elsewhere- yay for you! and you must be winning at blogging because you have put up the Six Word Saturday blog that we all enjoy and have you to thank for it! Have a great weekend!

restlessjo said...

I have to agree with Kathe W who said it so very nicely. Here's to more wins next week, of whatever kind.

soulbrush said...

I won't let the kids in my class use the word 'failing',they have to look at all the other things they are winning at!! Yay for all the winning!

Rachel said...

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes blogging has to take a back seat, and that's okay.

Mlissabeth said...

It's really hard to be good at everything. I know you are happy with what you do.

I'm linking up for the first time today, even though I have been writing these for a couple of weeks. It is a great idea!

Mlissabeth said...

It's really hard to be good at everything. I know you are happy with what you do.

I'm linking up for the first time today, even though I have been writing these for a couple of weeks. It is a great idea!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I don't think you are failing ... if you mean blogging isn't the priority right now, that is not failing. It is your choice and you have the right to do it anyway you want. As for winning elseware, that is a wonderful thing ... Congratulaions!

Andrea @ From The Sol

I'm Grace said...

Great 6WS theme.

JosephAlsarraf said...

That's good but,.... : )

The Write Girl said...

Thanks for the inspiration. This is my first time contributing to the meme.

Anonymous said...

Good intentions brings me back again.

C. Beth said...

I could have written those six words.... :)

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Glad to hear it! (The second bit, anyway.)

Unknown said...

As long as you're winning at what's most important to you then that's all that matters :-)

John said...

Life is far, far more important

Susi said...

I've felt the same way over the last few weeks but I can't be upset about it... spending time with the kids and family and enjoying life is so much more important. Glad you are "winning" elsewhere. That's all that matters. It's good to think positive.

Toriz said...

So far behind it's not funny!