STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm on Fire!

But don't call 911 (or prescribe an antibiotic cream) - it's the GOOD kind of fire!

I haven't been blogging hardly at all the past few weeks other than Six Word Saturday. In fact, last week's six words were:
failing at blogging but winning elsewhere

So, what have I been up to lately?

In short - much awesomeness.

More specifically? (In no particular order)

  • researching and outlining my novel
  • working an editing contract
  • rocking that contract SO HARD that they not only want me back but have hired me on-going
  • making my nephew's birthday gift which he adored
  • niece also adored it - so I've been making her one to stop the fighting
  • enjoying the outdoors
  • fighting off the alien invasion (aka BIL and family at Easter)
  • brainstorming and putting into action a plan to self-publish some books you all might enjoy (more info coming soon)

Anyone who has doubted my plan for world domination? Read it and weep. I'm well on my way and fired up to keep going. I'm also fired up to blog a bit more regularly. I'm hoping to have some exciting things coming up. In the meantime, tomorrow is Six Word Saturday, as always, and I'll be back with more regular posts next week!

10 comments:

Lora said...

I miss your words but I'm happy you are working on all those things!!

21 Wits said...

You are a self-made-woman-of-awesome-to goness! Good luck in everything! It's a win, win, win, win!

Unknown said...

Keep up with all that awesomeness! :)

Toriz said...

That's fantastic; the way I see it, those are great reasons for being MIA on the blogs. You rock! :)

I'm self-publishing too; and I'm not just saying it... I already mentioned publication briefly on my blog yesterday with a promise to give more information soon. YAY for having the self-publishing option! ;)

C. Beth said...

Love this! In fact, I'd missed the news about you continuing to work with that company. That rocks.

cessie said...

I haven't been blogging nor reading blogs much lately either... not even six word saturdays ;) Missed it though!! But sometimes it just doesn't happen and life takes over. For you for good reasons. Sounds good!!
Ah, I guess I missed your plan for world domination as well. Will have a closer look ;)

Unknown said...

NOW this is exciting... I didn't know you edited!!!! Where have you been for all 7 of my books???? lol

Unknown said...

NOW this is exciting... I didn't know you edited!!!! Where have you been for all 7 of my books???? lol

Bruno Laliberté said...

Pray tell what is that gift that sounds like such a favorite...
:)~
HUGZ

TMC said...

So stoked for you!