STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wishing Wednesday

I wish...
  • my headache would go away
  • my boss would grow a pair and instead of taking away my work from home privilege he'd tell the jealous immature coworkers to suck it because I'm adhering to policy and doing a good job
  • Joe's boss would quit twiddling his thumbs and make a move. Or at least let Joe make a move
  • nighttime brought sleep or at least rest
  • my sister could be here to lend a shoulder
  • for some peace and happy for my friends
  • people in general were less afraid of the unknown and more willing to learn before making a decision
  • I had something more interesting to blog about today

Feeling a bit of a slump the last day or two when it comes to blogging. Think I'll let everyone's favorite fur freaks post tomorrow.

10 comments:

C. Beth said...

I've been dealing with blogging block too. Hence the recipe today....Tomorrow if I don't come up with something better I'm resorting to a video of one of my kids--YIKES!!!

Sorry your work from home privilege has been taken away. That SUCKS. That's what I like about being self-employed; I don't plan to ever take away my work from home privilege. Of course, there's that whole "no regular income" thing to deal with....

Sassy Britches said...

Jealous co-workers stealing your productive at-home work time? Looks like time to punch someone(s) in the face. If my privilege was taken away, I think there might be a rampage, so I feel you sister.

Sending good thoughts of peace and happiness for YOU too. And I'm throwing in some hugs for good measure.

TMC said...

Ditto on the wishes. Especially the sleep and headache ones.

I actually quit a job once because they told me for over a year that I could work from home as soon as they had the equipment and turns out THEY LIED.

blognut said...

I shall dutifully wish all of those things for you, Cate.

Anonymous said...

So, this line:

"I wish...Joe's boss would quit twiddling his thumbs and make a move. Or at least let Joe make a move."

is EXACTLY what I've been wishing lately. Because my husband's name is Joe, too! And his boss is TOTALLY thumb-twiddling.

Margaret said...

Blogging has been hard for me too lately! Maybe it is something in the air...

Kimmy said...

Oh, I am so sorry you have a headache! I can totally relate as I suffer from them all the time too. They SUCK!!

Oh, and love the whole "SUCK IT!!" LOL

Hope your days start to get better!! (((HUGS)))

betty said...

geesh, that is hard to lose the work at home option; I hate when coworkers don't get along and decide to be petty

betty

Tracie said...

I agree with everyone else - something in the air spreading bloggy block around.

2cats said...

I am having fuzzy diamonds in my eyes now. Tomorrow I will have the head ache. Not so much fun. But better Thursday than Friday.