STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Six Word Saturday


I am SO sleeping in today



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




23 comments:

vivinfrance said...

But you've posted early! Have a good lie in.

Alyson said...

ooooh! I'm FAR too excited to sleep in today - wanted to share my exciting news with you all! (what a teaser I am - you'll have to read my 6WS to find out what it is!!!)

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

I hope you managed to get some extra sleep today!

Jim said...

I am with you, Cate. You need your rest.

With you in another way also. We are trying to recover from our Jet lag and are waking up way too early since we got back home on Tuesday.
..

Jan said...

It is lovely to be able to have a conscience-free sleep in now and again!

soulbrush said...

I did too. Whooppee, if the bears can hibernate, so can we. Enjoy and Happy SWS everyone.

Fi @ Inspiration to Dream said...

Good for you! I desperately needed to this morning but couldn't (grandson stayed for a sleepover) so I had a 'nana nap' this afternoon when he went home. Now that I'm a legitimate nana well than nana naps are allowed aren't they?

Kathe W. said...

no sleeping in for me!! we're driving home today from the airport- got in late last night from Mexico! Ole! Enjoy your sleepy day!

restlessjo said...

Saturday morning's zumba for me! Was thinking of you in your nice snug bed.

retired not tired said...

I am so with you!

betty said...

Hope you got to Cate! I did too sleep in (to 7 a.m., kind of sad sleeping in to 7 is sleeping in :)

have a great day!

betty

Unknown said...

hope it worked!

Mlissabeth said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea.

21 Wits said...

Good for you- because even your blue ink is a bit sleepy today too! Ha! Ha! Enjoy Cate!

Dulcina said...

Thanks for this prompt, Cate.
The very essence of my life in six words.
Nice to meet you here.
Have a good Sunday!
:)

TMC said...

How'd that work out for you?

Glenda Mills said...

Sometimes we just need more sleep!
www.glendamills.com

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

You obviously don'f have cats, lol.

Cheri said...

Sounds nice. I've been in taking a class on Saturdays for about a month, so up far too early. Just one more to go, and then I'll be sleeping in, too!

Chessie Reeves said...

I hope you enjoyed sleeping in. I will be getting my extra snoozing time when I sleep in Sunday morning.

John said...

What is this "sleeping in" like?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buyaccutaneorderpillsonline.com/#2367]order accutane[/url] - generic accutane , http://buyaccutaneorderpillsonline.com/#16775 accutane online without prescription

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buyonlinelasixone.com/#7502]buy lasix[/url] - lasix online without prescription , http://buyonlinelasixone.com/#7375 cheap generic lasix