STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Six Word Saturday

my calendar is about to explode



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



24 comments:

JosephAlsarraf said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as a explosive calendar. I guess you have lots of stuff to do! : )

Lesli said...

1st time linking up here! Thanks! :D

Jess said...

Ooh!Exploding calendar!I know a thing or two about them!Good luck :-)

Jim said...

I.e. it's had it up to here! I hope things get better when you're out of town and have to relax.
Happy 6WS!
..

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... let me see:
Eat. Nap. Run. Play. Beg. Eat.

Eternal Lizdom said...

I knooooooow the feeling!!

Debbie said...

I know the feelng! Enjoy all that fills it up!

21 Wits said...

Oh my, but that's a good thing right? ...and hubby returns...and life just has a way of going and going...thanks goodness we have it, it's the trying to catch up to some of it that is hard! Have a great weekend!

South of the Fork said...

Oh, no! Exploding calendars can be VERY dangerous to one's health! Duck and cover!

Unknown said...

WOW! I do know that feeling all too well! Hope it settles soon!

Amy L. said...

Hello again, and thanks for this forum!

Martha said...

Good luck with that! I hope you have a great weekend!

Mom on Caffeine

Kathe W. said...

a TNT calendar? I have one of those some weeks! So explosive I double book myself on occasion!
Take deep breaths!

betty said...

As long as there are some fun events too, calendar exploding could be a good thing!

betty

Rachel said...

I know the feeling. Hopefully there's some fun stuff on there!

TMC said...

Be thankful! An empty calendar isn't nearly as much fun.

Oh hey, if I had 4.99, I might need to try that Boycott American Women eBook to see more about what's wrong with me. : )

C. Beth said...

KABOOM! (Hope all your travels go well.)

Whitney said...

I feel you on that one. My niece will be here on the 14th! YAY! Love the new layout!
Hope you're planning some down-time for yourself on that calendar!

Toriz said...

Mine is calming down some, finally!

Grace.B said...

Well dear I could have said the same before last tuesday but now I have to hold my horses by force...

Hope you did stop the inflation...

Happy SWS thanks for hosting

Grace B

soulbrush said...

Oh NO, time to reassess and readjust. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and think pink this month!

Anonymous said...

My comment appears to have disappeared.

Can't remember what I said now.

Hope your head doesn't explode along with your calendar :)

Bookin It Up said...

Whew, I hear ya. Sometimes I look forward to flipping the page to a new month with nothing on the day's boxes!

John said...

As someone whose calendar just returned to "normal" from "kablewey," you have my deepest sympathies.

Ack.