STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogging Elsewhere About Blogging

Today, I'm featured over at Brenda Youngerman's blog for her Tuesday Spotlight. I enjoyed answering her questions about blogging and she even managed to ask a question nobody has asked before - where I came up with the name "Show My Face."

In other not really news, my parents have come and gone. Tonya is at the vet's office right now for her dental cleaning. I have several posts to share from the weekend but I haven't written them yet because I'm playing catch-up on a million other things. I'm hoping to be back to "normal" starting tomorrow.

But in the meantime, hop over to Brenda's to see me blog about blogging. Thanks, Brenda, for the opportunity!

5 comments:

betty said...

Hope the cleaning goes well and that it was a good visit with your parents!

stopped by and saw your interview on Brenda's blog; nicely done! I too had wondered how you came up with your name, but never thought to ask!

betty

Anonymous said...

It's about time you were in Brenda's spotlight! *lol* Great interview!

JosephAlsarraf said...

I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. I agreed with most of the things you said about blogging. Seems I've still got a lot to learn. I hope Tanya's teeth feel better after they are cleaned. : )

Unknown said...

I found Brenda through 6WS, in fact I've found so many new 'bloggy friends' through 6WS which I have you to thank for.

It was nice to get a sneak peak at the Cate behind Show my Face

Toriz said...

Hope Tanya's appointment went well, and glad you're now parent free!

*Makes mental note to read that post later; sleep now, more blog posts later*