STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Learning not to procrastinate.  Starting tomorrow.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



23 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Tomorrow might be too soon to start that lesson! LOL

Juniper said...

Don't rush into it Kate, you have to think these things through ;-)

Jessica said...

Hahaha.... you are too funny, Cate! :)

Elaine said...

I think you should think about it a bit longer - don't do today, or tomorrow, what you could do next week! : )

amanda said...

lmao...well I posted that I'm organizing...but since I'm sitting here at the computer I'd have to say I'm doing a good job of procrastinating. :)

Linda said...

My mom used to say..."there's always tomorrow...and if not...it didn't matter anyway!" ha! (:>)

Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I'll join you on that one, starting Tuesday. I'll just let you get a jump start on the procrastinating.

Hope you are doing well and had a fabulous holiday and New Year! All the best! - G

Kathe W. said...

lately (due to the holidays) by the time I remember it's Saturday it's too late! Happy Saturday everyone! I remembered!

Mamie said...

Hahahahaha, that is GREAT! My husband just had me write it down so he can put it on the wall above his desk.

Kimmy said...

Good luck with that. I understand cause I can be a procrastinator at times....okay, maybe more than just sometimes...LOL!!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Tomorrow is always a great day to stop procrastination!

Joanie said...

I resemble that remark!

Donna said...

A fresh start every day is one of my favorite perspectives--important to start off on the right foot (and not trip). "Did today what was due tomorrow." - another of my favorites, along with yours!

Sarah said...

First week back to work, I needed the little shot of creativity from 6WS. Enjoyed reading each and every one (thus far). Today's 6WS's are a welcome change from all the holiday stuff. (Or is that just me?)

Becca said...

LOL it's always nice to start everything tomorrow!

Toriz said...

Works better if you start today! ;)

Just say Julie said...

That's what I love about tomorrow. I'll always have something to do. Unless it's homework, and then you probably shouldn't wait until tomorrow.

Mrs.Trellis said...

Tomorrow couldn't possibly be an improvement on today.

Cad said...

"My life is yours, Mrs Trellis!"

Jazzbumpa said...

"Never put off 'till tomorrow, what you can put off 'till the middle of next week."
- Venwodb

Cheers!
JzB

C. Beth said...

Ha--I like this one!

CiCi said...

This is great. We are all like this I think.

Donna B. said...

OK...think I got it this time...