STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who am I?

I'm not feeling very original today but thought I could introduce myself by way of survey. Really, I'm not a big fan of this kind of thing so you won't be seeing much of it here. Just trying to fill in a few of the blanks about who I am, in case anyone cares.

Name:
you can call me Cate
Birthday: 3/26
Birthplace: the North
Current Location: the South
Eye Color: brown like a cow
Hair Color: brown like a chocolate lab
Height: 5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: diverse but mostly western European
The Shoes You Wore Today: red patent leather kitten heels
Your Weakness In Men: brains and wit
Your Fears: spiders, car flags, death
Pet peeves: ignorance and getting my name wrong
Your Perfect Pizza: banana peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: world peace and global celebrity
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Beats the alternative"
Your Best Physical Feature: elbows
Your Bedtime: quarter past boredom
Pepsi or Coke: Pinot Noir
McDonalds or Burger King: Hardees or Bojangles
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Swear: more than I like to admit
Do you Sing: only in the car and shower
Have you Been in Love: several times
Do you want to go to College: already did
Do you want to get Married: already did
Do you believe in yourself: I totally exist, just like the Easter bunny and armadillos
Do you get Motion Sickness: yes
Do you think you are Attractive: on a good day
Are you a Health Freak: I run and try to eat healthy
Do you get along with your Parents: there's a reason we live 600 miles apart
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes
Do you play an Instrument: guitar, piano
Ever been called a Tease: maybe...
How do you want to Die: old
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: happy
What country would you most like to Visit: as many as possible
Number of things in my Past I Regret: none, they've all made me who I am (though maybe the jalapenos just before bed last Tuesday)

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Just checking out some of your old posts--I love this one. Great, creative answers. Fun to get to know you better. :)