STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Sorry, Not Sorry

Sorry for missing Six Word Saturday this past weekend.

It's not the only thing I missed last week. The election here in the States really blew my mind and I let it take over so many hours.

Thankfully, I had company this weekend, including a toddler I adore. She was a beautiful distraction and reminder that we can do better, that we MUST do better.

This week, back to work. Be good to each other and I'll see you Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Victoria Zigler said...

I'm glad you had the pleasant distraction of a toddler to focus on, and to remind you that there's still hope forthe future... Even though it doesn't seem like it at times.

Tori
keroberous2004@gmail.com

Allison said...

We missed you! "Be good to each other" is the advice that I keep hearing during these times. Maybe in these troubles times we'll ultimately find a way to become better unified as a people.