STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Six Week Saturday


what a week for winter weather!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




11 comments:

Jim said...

I know that you have had a hard week!! We had cold Monday and Tuesday, down a little below freezing.

With no intention of 'rubbing it in' I will tell you that Thursday I played golf. We are in the 70's now and 80's coming the week after(Nebraska and New Hampshire) but I left my snow shovel there and don't want it back.
..

restlessjo said...

Dreadful! Can only get better?

21 Wits said...

It sure has.

Amanda said...

I finally got to sit back and watch this time. We had biting cold at the beginning of the week but finally no snow. Just think, we're that much closer to spring! :)

retired not tired said...

I am so sick of winter. Bring on spring!

Sharon said...

Although I complained about our weather in my SWS post, I know we are having awesome weather compared to the rest of the country. I don't miss living in MI and dealing with the bitter cold and snow! Hope you have a good day despite the weather.

Sharon said...

Although I complained about our weather in my SWS post, I know we are having awesome weather compared to the rest of the country. I don't miss living in MI and dealing with the bitter cold and snow! Hope you have a good day despite the weather.

Kathe W. said...

we're just happy to finally be getting LOTS of rain. I feel sorry for those folks back east. Whew- I'll count my blessings! Cheers!

Kathe W. said...

FYI! Important! Warning-the link to
amanda@ramblings is virus infected.
I would remove that link- as in previous weeks the links to her blog have had the same type of virus.

AJ Lauer said...

Aw.. so rough that you called your post 'Six Week Saturday'! ;)

Just FYI.. I'm highlighting 6WS on the April A-Z Challenge blog next Friday, so you might (hopefully!) have an influx of participants next week!

John said...

I.

Am.

Over.

This.

Damn.

Winter.