STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Six Word Saturday


recovering from a week of plague


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Jim said...

Oh My Goodness, Cate. I scrolled down but didn't see what the problems were. Tell us if you'd like, we might could help.

At least I will pray, God knows what your plague is. And 'GET WELL FAST.'
..

restlessjo said...

Oh dear! That wasn't what I wanted to hear. At least you are recovering. Make it speedy, Cate! Best wishes.

restlessjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soulbrush said...

Hope you will be on your feet really soon again and 'fighting fit'.

Alyson said...

eurgh! poor you
get well soon!

Jess said...

Oh no Cate! I hope it all resolves soon,all my love Jess x

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

Hope next week is better!

Lovable Derek said...

I understand that the plague can be quite nasty. Hope you're soon over it.
Thanks for hosting one of my favourite memes.

soulbrush said...

My link wasn't working- so I entered it again.

Hilary said...

poor you....
my office was hit recently by the plague too, so I feel your pain.

retired not tired said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. This crazy up and down weather isn't helping.

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

I've been sick too! I hope you feel better ASAP.

Amanda said...

Well that's not good...hope all is well soon.

Wayne W Smith said...

Hope your feeling better soon...

Unknown said...

Ugh! I surely hope you feel better.

AJ Lauer said...

Oh no! Not the plague! Sadface :( Hope you are feeling better soon.

I am doing A-Z this month, so my posts won't exactly be about my life - they'll be in my A-Z theme. Happy 6WS!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Rest & relax.

Mlissabeth said...

Sounds ominous. Glad you are recovering!

Linda said...

So sorry Cate! You are always so faithful to link us all up and to host the SWS...we sure do appreciate you! (:>)

Feel all better soon!

Linda

Unknown said...

Hope this is the start of wholeness and good health.
Dianne

Austine Etcheverry said...

Sorry to hear, hope you are on the mend. Have a better week.

John said...

The plague fears rum and whiskey