STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Six Word Saturday



my family is so messed up



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).

12 comments:

vivinfrance said...

Oh dear, that sounds like problems. I hope you can resolve them.

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Oh dear. I hope you can help sort them out :)

Honey Tan said...

We are in the same club, mine is too.

restlessjo said...

Sorry to hear that!

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.

Middle Girl said...

Hope there is some amount of staying above the fray. In either case, here's to become un-messy (or somewhat less so) sooner rather than too much later.

tonyamaries said...

Oh boy I hear you on that one! Just take it one day at a time and try not to borrow trouble. Good luck!

Kathe W. said...

all families are dysfunctional in one way or another ... some are too messed up to put up with. I sure as hell didn't stick around and I am mentally healthy for that decision. After our mother died our father became someone we did not recognize. Out of the five of us siblings only one put up with his abusive behavior. The rest of us chose not to. You can do that also.

Anonymous said...

Here is my entry, enjoying the last of the summer days before Autumn
https://joanfrankham.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/enjoying-the-sunshine-on-a-saturday/

2ndheartmom said...

Aren't they all? :) Hope that you can bear with them and their craziness!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I think all families are really - but sometimes we just get used to it.

John said...

I think that's true for everyone.