STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Six Word Saturday


may 2015 bring you rainbow kittens


Note: I've been made aware that word verification is appearing before the comments. I have it disabled. It appears that if you leave the field blank, you can still leave a comment. I'm trying to figure out how to remove it completely again. Sorry about that. 


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



11 comments:

restlessjo said...

I should have put one on my list for Santa! Hope you had a good time, Cate.

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

How lovely! I'd like some of them please. :)

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Cute! Happy New Year to you too Cate

Gillena Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gillena Cox said...

¸☆´.•´
.•´✶`*.
*.*★v . ✶•´ ☆´,•*´¨★ Ձ๏15
¸✶.•´¸.•*´✶
☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
╱◥◣
│∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
│╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩
۩๑ ӇƛƤƤƳ ƝЄƜ ƳЄƛƦ!﹗๑۩

I put my link in the wrong post and had to enter it again

Thats one cute kitten

much love...

retired not tired said...

We all need a little color in our lives!

Allison said...

I love the graphic and the new year's wish. Happy New year to you too!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Same to you and everybody!

I've been silent around here of late - just busy; will get back soon,.

Suzy said...

Too cute.

Marion said...

Happy New Year, Cate!

John said...

I want my invisible, pink unicorn.