STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Six Word Saturday


I don't deal well with uncertainty



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



14 comments:

soulbrush said...

Me neither Cate and I also hate this time of year -dark and cold.

Hilary said...

I hear you with that one… you wouldn't have appreciated my Jet blue experience / attempt to go to FL last weekend...

21 Wits said...

Hello Cate, it's been one of those crazy weeks for me.... hope your weekend is going wonderful, and following my post for today!

Amanda said...

I'm with you...hopefully things clear up soon!

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ Uncertainty is not something we lie in bed hoping for. Unless we enjoy being tormented.

I love to have Plan B's, people chide me for worrying. I deny the worry bit and treat these items as a challenge.

p.s. Thank you for caring for all of your fans (6WS users?). Even when silent, we really do appreciate your facilitating this nice fellowship and friendship meeting place.
..
..

Anonymous said...

Hope the air clears soon!

It's been a while since I shared here, even though 6WS is my favourite type of blog post.

Thank you!

tonyamaries said...

I totally agree with you! Hoping certainty finds you soon.

Kathe W. said...

who does? Not me either! Have a great weekend!

Jinky said...

Same here!

Mlissabeth said...

I don't know many who do, including me. I hope it comes out alright.

AJ Lauer said...

Me neither Cate. I hope that things shake out well for you!

Kathe W. said...

FYI!!!! amanda@ ramblings website has a serious virus- don't go there.
No joke.

TMC said...

I have a friend who turns over the different possible scenarios of a decision or plan in her mind, so she's got a plan no matter what happens. I've done it and it works. Have a plan to have a plan (and a plan B.) Or I guess there's always Xanax.

Grace Bailhache said...

I wish I could say the contrary right now Cate, but not yet.

All by best wishes for 2014 dear and thank you so much for hosting this meme !

Grace