STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Six Word Saturday


turkey done, Christmas tree up, NEXT!!!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



16 comments:

Hilary said...

I guess no lazy day for you...

Jim said...

You're doing good, Cate. We are the opposite, no turkey but our tree is up, lighted, and ready for Santa and other guests.
..

Havana Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Was just introduced to Six Word Saturdays by a visitor to my daily poetry site. Fun. Though I haven't read the original Six-Word title from Smith Magazine that you referenced, I have read, loved, and totally recommend another of their titles, I Can't Keep My Own Secrets: Six Word Memoirs By Teens Famous And Obscure. Thanks for the reminder!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Man, you are on it! You are making us look bad, stop that! LOL. No Christmas tree or decor for us yet, probably next weekend.

Kim said...

Way to go!! Hoping to get my tree up today too!

21 Wits said...

Good for you Cate! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

You sound very well organised - I wish I could say the same for myself. :)

Eloquent Obi said...

yea for the tree! hope the turkey was yummy!

Johanna Bradley said...

It'll all be eaten and washed up by now! :)

Kathe W. said...

Thanksgiving- the day we actually pause and say "Thanks" and so I thank you for Six Words! Cheers!

Linda said...

You are ambitious Cate. I am still sitting around feeling stuffed from all of that food. :) We had our big family gathering on Friday! But I do hope to get going on Christmas soon, since it will be here in no time at all! (Not ready!!!)

Linda said...

You are ambitious Cate. I am still sitting around feeling stuffed from all of that food. :) We had our big family gathering on Friday! But I do hope to get going on Christmas soon, since it will be here in no time at all! (Not ready!!!)

JosephAlsarraf said...

New Years decorations, or maybe Christmas decorations!
: )

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Congratulations, Mrs Organised!

PS Damn! Didn't mean to put that (2) on my link. A leftover from some other thing; there's only one post to find.

2ndheartmom said...

Good one this week! Thanks for the encouragement!