STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Six Word Saturday


i may actually start blogging again



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

Jess said...

Hey that sounds good Cate,I will look forward to that :-)

Romi said...

Hi.
I am looking forward to reading your blog.

Jim said...

:) Oh yes, Cate, please do. You have a lot of readers who would like that, including me. :)
..

Dana said...

Ditto what the rest said! :)

Have a great weekend.

JosephAlsarraf said...

You should, blogging is fun!
: )

C. Beth said...

I may too...someday.... :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your writing! :D
Until then, have a peaceful Saturday, Cate.

Kathe W. said...

Have a great day - enjoy whatever you do.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your back. I enjoy your posts. :-)

Anonymous said...

For those who read my post about my guinea pig, I lost her last weekend. You can read my thoughts here:
http://allisonsbookbag.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/six-word-saturday-meme-16/

Kayleigh said...

Please do -- I too would very much look forward to that!

Mlissabeth said...

I may too, now, with more time on my hands.

Grace Bailhache said...

That a good news. In the meantime if you wanna share a dance, you are welcome.

Happy saturday Cate!

soulbrush said...

I want to read it too. Do it do it do it. xxx

Anonymous said...

Totally understand this one!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Blogging is a great way to keep the creative juices alive and flowing!

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

Blogging is good for the soul.

Suzy said...

Yay - blogging is so much fun. I'll look forward to reading your blog.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

I hope you do start blogging again!

And re my link today, ignore the 'Mark II'; pertains to another site and I forgot to delete it.

Linda said...

Well look at you girl...all pumped up and considering blogging again.

I want to start again, I talk about it... but I just don't seem to ever really get around to doing it. I hope you will be more successful than I have been kiddo, and I wish you well Cate.

I do really enjoy reading blogs...(more than writing them actually!) and I will be looking forward to reading yours! :)

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits