STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Six Word Saturday


my life, once again my own



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



18 comments:

Charleen said...

Sometimes its best to be all alone. :-)

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

Hopefully there will be time to relax and re-charge now. :)

Jess said...

Sounds like you have some much appreciated time to yourself Cate,hope you enjoy it :-)

Lovable Derek said...

Yours is a feeling that I know well. It's much better than feeling nothing at all.
Take care.

soulbrush said...

This sounds like good news, and I truly hope the bronchitis is all in the past now too. xxx

Jim said...

I like having my own life.
Been there in several lives.
Sharing is fine with me now.
..

Kayleigh said...

Hi, this is my first time participating -- what a great idea this is, btw :)

Your life your own...what's that like, lol? I vaguely remember. It sounds like you are savoring it, good, you should. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

A time for everything & everyone.

Anonymous said...

After everything you've been through, this sounds like a positive change. Enjoy it!

C. Beth said...

YAY!! :) <3

JosephAlsarraf said...

Good For You! : )

Anonymous said...

Always a welcome feeling!

Suzy said...

Good to hear that. Have a great day.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

That's a good thing, I trust.

Anonymous said...

I have so many six words and I never remember to share them here, even though your button is on my page!

Anyway, my 'summer' has started!

Cheers
Heather

Austine Etcheverry said...

Happy to hear, I know that was a huge issue in my world a few weeks ago. It is great to have some quiet time.

Anonymous said...

Sharing popcorn at the movies rocks! That's how I spent my Saturday.

AM Zafaran said...

I am very happy to participate in 6WS. I found it a very calming experience! Thank you!