STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Joe's Six Word Saturday


Why must people be so difficult?

Yes, as the title says, those are actually Joe's words. He's had a rough week at work. Everybody pat Joe on the head and tell him it will all be ok. For extra fun, he'll be on a 5:30 am flight Monday to go see the difficult client in person. He's so excited!!!



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



25 comments:

restlessjo said...

Difficult? Me? Whatever are you saying... better luck next week.

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

Poor Joe. Everything will be ok - try and have a relaxing weekend.

cessie said...

Sorry, my name got posted twice :(. Please remove one.

I can see Joe's point though... things can be so complicated... but maybe it will be fine once he will see the client in person. Good luck!
And a good week :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Better never to ask why--you probably won't like the answer!

Alyson said...

poor Joe - my sympathies! some people are just difficult aren't they - but I guess we rarely find out why they are like that - and in our heads the little demon voice always makes the impending trip seem even worse ... deep breaths - it might all turn out fine!

Wayne W Smith said...

I always like when hubby's post. Makes me feel like I ma not the only guy on the web who blogs.

Xiomara | Equis Place said...

People often drive me up a wall with their complicatedness!

Lovable Derek said...

I wish Joe good luck.
Thanks for this fun meme.

Dana said...

Good question.

I hope everything works out okay.

Anonymous said...

I wonder this every day.

soulbrush said...

There there Joe.'This too shall pass.' Next week is gonna be great! Happy SWS everyone and especially to our wonderful host Cate.(Waves at Cate across the pond.)

Linda said...

Life...and people can be difficult sometimes...that's for sure! I hope better days are ahead!

Linda

Anonymous said...

My sympathies for Joe.

Marion said...

Wishing you a special weekend. I hope you both will share good times, notwithstanding the behavior of others.

Unknown said...

That is such a great question... why does it have to be that way? Part of me thinks it is a territorial thing....

Jess said...

Big sigh!I don't know why some people are so difficult but there seems to be quite a few around,luckily there are the good guys too! Hope you have a much better week Joe

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

There are some people who I truly believe enjoy being difficult.

betty said...

Poor Joe!!!! Hoping the trip will be a safe one and the difficult client will change his ways.....

betty

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Good to hear from hubby Joe and hoping his difficult client sees the light by the end of Joe's flight!

tonyamaries said...

Good luck Joe!

Josie Two Shoes said...

I can so sympathize with Joe, I don't understand why it is so hard for people to communicate with open minds and kind words. Sending positive thoughts that Monday will go well for him and he'll return home feeling lighter and smiling!

TMC said...

It should be in quotes, editor lady.

Mlissabeth said...

Ugh,I hope the meeting on Monday will go better.

Mlissabeth said...

Ugh,I hope the meeting on Monday will go better.

Cheri said...

Good luck to him on the business trip next week. On the up side, sometimes people are actually easier to deal with face-to-face.