STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Twas the weekend before - ready yet?



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready, apart from the cleaning.

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

More or less ready - last minute fresh fruit and veg to buy. Oh, and the cleaning, of course. :(

Alyson said...

nope! ;)

Linda said...

We will have our celebration with the family next Saturday! So I have this week to finish up! I am enjoying everything so much this year. I hope you will have a Merry Christmas Cate!

Love, Linda

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Not ready at all. Never am!

restlessjo said...

Doesn't really matter, does it? We always get there. Merry Christmas, Cate. Thanks for having us.

Dana said...

I wish I were ready! I woke up this morning with a good dose of panic—so much to do this weekend!

Unknown said...

OH... I am ready...I'm ready...I'm ready!!!

ShannonW said...

http://www.momentsofintrospection.com/2012/12/six-word-saturday-christmas.html

Christmas is coming! Time for eggnog!

betty said...

I am ready (sort of; there's always those last minute unexpected things, but for the most part ready!)

Wishing you and Joe a Merry Christmas, Cate!!!!

betty

mryjhnsn said...

Heck no I'm not ready yet

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Oh, yes, I am ready! Merry Christmas!

Ronalee said...

The only reason that I am ready is because I am not doing anything. We took a weekend trip to New Orleans last weekend to see the Saints game. This was our Christmas present to each other.
There is no family around to spend the holidays with. My girls are all grown and will receive gift cards.
I have decided to cook a whole chicken instead of a turkey. Next year I will do much better; just writing this has me depressed. lol

Kathe W. said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for keeping the blog going!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Patricia said...

Almost didn't make it in time. I guess in some places I didn't. But in my part of the world I did. Whew!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Strangely enough, yes. Not much to do this year, and I guess not many interruptions to doing it. For once, the grandchildren got their presents in plenty of time (with a 'Do Not Open Till Xmas' label). Someone else will be cooking for me, isn't that nice?

JosephAlsarraf said...

I'm ready, got my shopping done, can't wait until it is over! : )

TMC said...

I've had a distressing lack of holiday cookies this year. Distressing.

Hollywood Weekly Blog said...

Everyone is invited to submit their favorite holiday stories to Hollywood Weekly Magazine.